Artemis Joint Replacement & Orthopaedics Centre
We, at Centre of Joint Replacement Orthopaedics Centre, are dedicated to provide the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. You can be assured that the care you receive at Orthopaedic department is the most advanced of any place you could find elsewhere in the nation.
Among other things, our state-of-the-art facility includes laboratory, MRI, 64-slice CT scan, and Physical Therapy units, providing our patients with the convenience of making only one stop for their orthopaedic care. Our physicians are continually applying the newest and most advanced techniques for the care of musculoskeletal injuries, providing our patients with a variety of choices for their orthopaedic care.
We are uniquely positioned to provide comprehensive, quality care for you and your family. Not surprisingly, Orthopaedic department has become the regional resource and preferred referral destination for orthopedic problems. General physicians choose to refer their patients to our specialists because they know from experience whom to trust.
We are dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care to all patients afflicted with painful bone, muscle, tendon and joint cartilage disorders. Our physicians and staff strive to facilitate our patients' return to activities that have been prevented due to musculoskeletal injuries or arthritis by employing innovative surgical and non-surgical techniques. Artemis Hospital is considered to be one of the best knee replacement and Orthopaedics hospital in India.
Speciality Care Provided Includes:
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder Arthroscopy and Reconstruction
- Total Joint Reconstruction
- Foot and Ankle Reconstruction
- Hand Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopy and Reconstruction
- Spinal Surgery
- Non-surgical management of spine and back pain
- Cartilage transplantation
- Fracture and Musculoskeletal Trauma surgery
- Bone density screening with management of Osteoporosis
- Hip resurfacing
Team Of Specialists:
- Dr. IPS Oberoi - Chairperson - Orthopaedics Program & Chief – Robotic Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy Surgery
- Dr. Ramkinkar Jha - Chief & Unit Head - Department of Orthopedics (Unit III)
- Dr. Ravi Sauhta - Chief and HOD Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement (Unit VI)
- Dr. Sandeep Chauhan - Unit Head - Orthopaedics(Unit III)
- Dr. Devendra Singh Solanki - Unit Head - Orthopaedics(Unit I)
- Dr. Devendra Kumar Yadav - Sr. Consultant - Orthopaedics (Unit VI)
- Dr. Mohd Irfan Banday - Consultant - Orthopaedics (Unit III)
- Dr. Vipin Maheshwari - Sr. Consultant - Orthopaedics (Unit II)
- Dr. Sanjay Sarup - Head – Othopaedics (Unit-II) and Chief – Paediatric Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery
- Dr. Hitesh Garg - Head - Orthopaedics Spine Surgery (Unit IV)
- Dr. Himanshu Tyagi - Sr. Consultant - Orthopaedics (Unit IV)