The Department of Mental Health and Behavioural Sciences at Artemis Group of Hospitals offers a full range of specialty services to meet the needs of our patients. It offers a comprehensive, integrated, multi-disciplinary service in the management of patients with psychological and psychiatric disorders.
Artemis Hospital, Sector 51, Gurugram; Daffodil by Artemis, Sector 40, Gurugram and New Delhi; Artemis Lite, Manesar and New Delhi are the locations of Artemis Hospital’s campuses.
Our team consists of Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, Counselling Psychologists, Special Educators, and other allied health professionals. In the management of patients with psychological and psychiatric illnesses, we offer an extensive service.
Why choose Artemis Hospitals?
Experience and knowledge: All kinds of disorders, including addiction, bipolar disorder, chronic pain, and depression, are treated by highly qualified specialists in our Department, along with some of the most unusual and difficult illnesses.
A team effort with a focus on your requirements: Experts at Artemis Hospital provide thorough assessments to identify both psychological and physical difficulties. You will collaborate with a group of medical experts who will help you define objectives, create a personalized strategy based on your requirements, and track your progress.
Adaptive therapies supported by the most recent research: Experts in psychiatry and psychology actively participate in research and teaching, which benefits patient care by bringing the most recent information and cutting-edge therapies.
Conditions We Treat
We offer services for the following mental health issues–
- Depressive Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Affective Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Schizophrenia and other Psychotic Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Sexual Disorders
- Psychosomatic Pain Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders for Alcohol/Tobacco/Cannabis/Opioid and other Addictions)
- Behavioral Addictions
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Marital Conflicts
- Trauma-related Psychological Problems
- Memory Issues
- Work-related stress or adjustment problems
Our Care Team
- Dr. Puneet Dwevedi – Chief Consultant
- Dr. Rahul Chandhok – Senior Consultant & Head
- Dr. Apala A. Tuteja - Consultant
- Ms. Chhaya Sinha Goel – Senior Consultant & Co-Head
- Dr. Chandrima Misra Mukherjee – Senior Consultant & Co-Head
- Dr. Komal Manshani - Consultant
- Ms. Jasmine Arora - Consultant
- Ms. Swasti Bansal - Consultant
- Ms. Sukirti Ahuja - Consultant
- Ms. Huda Naaz - Consultant
- Dr. Namrata Mahajan (Special Educator)
- Ms. Pallavi Sharma
- Ms. Dimple Mehta
We do Psycho-Educational assessments for children, Personality tests, Intelligence tests (IQ tests), and Clinically focused assessments of Psychopathological symptoms by Projective tests like Rorschach, TAT, CAT, and SCT. Assessment for neuropsychological and cognitive processes.
- Pharmacotherapy i.e. medicines
- Motivation enhancement therapy, detoxification, and relapse prevention for alcohol and substance abuse
- Counseling for adults, children, and adolescents
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Rational Emotive Therapy
- Inter-Personal Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Couple Therapy
- Early Intervention in Children
- Stress management and Coping strategies
- Relaxation therapy, for example, JPMR and Mindfulness Training
Our Department is actively engaged in providing an internship program for graduate and postgraduate students in psychology.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org +91-124 4511 111