Goal / Focus:
of Fetal Medicine is led by a team of highly skilled
specialist doctors that offer diagnosis and treatment of complications which
may arise in unborn babies.
We aim to provide the
highest standard of care in a professional, calm and supportive environment.
multidisciplinary team of Gynaecologist, Paediatric Cardiologist, Paediatric
Urologist, Paediatric Surgeon offers individualized care for pregnant women and
their families, when there is a concern for the health of an unborn baby.
department provides a comprehensive service throughout pregnancy in the
diagnosis and management of all fetal conditions.
are provided by a dedicated team of doctors to provide seamless care in fetal
medicine including congenital abnormalities or complicated pregnancy.
Types Of Patient Covered:
mother’s womb and mother’s experiencing complex congenital abnormality or
- Prenatal genetic evaluation
- Accurate fetal diagnosis of an evolving condition
- Treatment services throughout pregnancy
Neurosonography by 12 weeks
of congenital anomalies
- Doppler evaluation of normal and high risk pregnancy & Multiple Pregnancy
- Invasive Fetal Procedures (Amniocentesis, CVS , Cordocentesis, Intrauterine
- Antental Fetal MRI; Paediatric Neurosonography ; Paediatric CT cardiac imaging
for management of congenital anomaly. CAMB board (congenital anomaly management
Close Collaboration With Other Departments:
team consisting of Gynaecologist, Paediatric Cardiologist, Paediatric Urologist,
Paediatric Surgeon for management of congenital anomaly.
anomaly management board (CAMB) for accurate diagnosis.