We understand that visits from family members and friends are a significant part of the healing
procedure. To ease out the process, we have charted out the following instructions.
- Please speak with the Guest Relations Officer to determine the best time to visit or to discuss the
number of visitors or any unusual visiting situation that might require special planning.
- Visitation rights will not be limited or denied based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion,
sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. Visitors may include a spouse, adult child, parent,
close relative, friend and significant others.
- Information desks are located at the Atrium, main entry of the hospital. Desks are staffed with
well-informed personnel who can help answering your queries.
- Patient privacy is important to us; they have the right to limit access and privacy. Patients can
specify to the admissions or nursing staff that no information is to be shared about their
condition and/or that they wish not to have visitors. If such a request has been made, it will be
communicated to you.
- For patients in Intensive Care Units, only questions from immediate family members can be
- There is a cafeteria located on the ground floor within the hospital which houses various chains
- For visitors who have been exposed to infectious diseases such as Chicken Pox, Tuberculosis (TB),
Mumps or Measles within three weeks of their visit, please speak with the patient's nurse before