Qualifications: MBBS, MD, DNB (Radio-diagnosis)
- Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre – Mumbai (2000 – 2006)
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital - New Delhi ( 2006 – 2013)
- Artemis Hospital – Gurgaon ( 2013 – Till date)
Dr Rajiv Sharma is working as Head Interventional Radiology in the Department of Radiology. He did his MD (Radiodiagnosis) from Shrimati N.H.L. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has also done DNB (Radiology) from National Board of Examination). He has rich and vast experience of more than 23 years in diagnostic and interventional Radiology. At Artemis he heads the sub-department of interventional Radiology. He is well-versed and has been performing various interventional radiology procedure, including vascular, hepato-biliary and tumor embolization. He has also been performing Ultrasound and CT Guided Biopsies including prostate and Breast biopsies. Of late VABB Assisted, Ultrasound and MRI Guided Biopsies have also been performed by him. He is a DNB teaching faculty and has supervised several DNB thesis programs.
He is running a Fellowship program in interventional Radiology. He has authored several academic papers published in national and international journals and has attended many conferences and workshops. He is a sound academician, an able administrator, and has organized several CMEs.
- Indian Radiological & Imaging association (IRIA).
- Indian Society for Vascular and Interventional Radiology (ISVIR).
- Indian Society of Neuroradiology (ISNR)
- MNAMS (Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences).
Honours and Rewards: