Medical School: University of Kashmir
Post Graduate Programs: University of Jammu
Dr Padma Dudeja is an experienced Gynaecologist, from the Indian Air Force. She has worked as a Specialist in prestigious Hospitals in Saudi Arabia, and Hospitals under Ministry of Health, Sultanate of Oman. She is working in the Artemis Hospital for the past 10 years. She has been continuously enhancing her knowledge and keeping herself abreast with latest developments in the field Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is actively participating in various conferences in academic events held by the Gurgaon Obstetrics and Gynecological society.
- Life Member of Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecological Societies of India
- Member of Gurgaon Obstetrics and Gynecological Society
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Management of Labour
- Intra partum foetal monitoring in high risk labour
- Management of postpartum haemorrhage
- Management and prevention of obstetrics perineal trauma
- Caesarean section and instrument delivery
- Management of pregnancy related complications like preterm labours, premature rupture of membranes, abruption of placenta and pre- Eclampsia .
- Interpretation of electronic foetal monitoring (external) during labour with non-stress test interpretation in high risk pregnancies like diabetes, thyroid disorders, hyper tension and intra uterine growth retardation.
- Women centric approach in counselling of patients.
- Care of health and well-being of women undergoing obstetrics and gynaecological surgery.
- Pre and post-operative care of women in labour in order to minimise anxiety and promote healthy recovery.
- Educating labouring patients about the procedure, recovery, discharge, post-partum care, birth spacing, breast feeding and perineal care.
- Constant attention to monitor psychological, behavioural and emotional changes during labour.
- Deliveries: Normal, operative and instrument.
- Repair of Perineal injuries.