Dr. Neha Gupta is a graduate from the prestigious Lady Hardinge medical College (Delhi) and a post graduate from the esteemed Maulana Azad Medical College (Delhi) and associated Lok Nayak Hospital (2006-2009).
Dr. Neha has been continuously enhancing her knowledge and keeping herself abreast with the latest development in the field of Gynecology. She acquired the Diplomate of National Board (Obstetrics & Gynecology) in 2010 and became a member of the coveted Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynecology (UK) in 2016.
She has been actively participating in various conferences and academic events and has won several awards for her presentations on National and International forums. She has also authored and Co authored various articles in indexed medical journal and has various book chapters to her credit as well.
Dr Neha Gupta has an Extensive Experience of 12 years in her field. She completed her senior registrarship from Maulana Azad Medical College and has worked at St. Stephen's Hospital for two years after that. She is currently working as Consultant, Artemis Hospital,Gurgoan in team with Dr.Manavita Mahajan(Director, Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Minimally Invasive Gynecology).
Dr. Gupta's areas of special interest are high risk pregnancy and its management, Gynae laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries (surgeries for fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterus removal, endometriosis, fertility enhancing surgeries, ectopic pregnancy, uterine polyps, uterine septum, synechiae), Urogynecology (surgery for stress incontinence, uterine prolapse, pelvic floor repair) and Gynecologic endocrinology (PCOS, thyroid disorders, obesity).
• Federation of Obs and Gynae Societies of India
• Gurgaon Obs Gynae Society
• Member of Royal College of Obstetrician & Gynecologists (UK)
• Member Indian Association of Gynae Endoscopists
• Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic surgeons of India (SELSI)
• Member of Indian Society for the Study of Reproduction and Fertility
• Member of Indian Public Health Association
Honors & Awards:
• 23rd Annual AICC RCOG Conference, March 2008, Indore- First Prize PG quiz
• North Zone Yuva FOGSI quiz, 2008, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital- Second Prize
• 24th Annual AICC RCOG Conference, March 2009, New Delhi- First Prize PG quiz
• 9th International Scientific Meeting of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists,
September, 2011, Greece-Best oral free communication award
• For paper titled “Dietary pattern among pregnant women in Delhi, with special reference to
• All laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic procedures
• Procedures for urinary incontinence (mid urethral tape procedures)
• Pelvic floor repair surgeries
• Delivery (normal and operative)