Post Graduate Certificate in Hospital Management (NIHFW Delhi)
Post Graduate Programs:
• DA from North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College and Hindu Rao Hospital Delhi, University of Delhi
• Post Graduate Certificate in Hospital Management from National Institute of Family Welfare, Munirka, Delhi
• MBBS from University College of Medical Sciences and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital Delhi. University of Delhi
Dr. Narender Kumar is Graduate and Post Graduate from University of Delhi. Before joining Artemis, He has worked as Associate Consultant Anaesthesia and Critical care in Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, Delhi. He has worked as a Senior Resident, Anaesthesia and Critical care in Safadarjang Hospital Delhi.
Dr. Narender Kumar is a dedicated professional Anesthesiologist with nearly eighteen years of work experience in the field of Anesthesiology, Transplant Anesthesia, Perioperative Medicine and Critical care.
Indian Society of Anaesthesiologist
ISA (Gurgaon Chapter)
Indian Medical Association
Delhi Medical Association
Honors & Awards:
Dr. Narender Kumar is empaneled as Auditor (Anaesthesia) with Bureau Veritas India for Green OT Certification process (A Initiative for better environment in relation to Anaesthesia Gases).
Has written various academic articles in academic journals.
Intends to work as a researcher and teacher in Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine.
Be involved endlessly in the ethical, reflective and responsible practice of anaesthesia and intensive care.
Looking forward for opportunities to undertake clinical research and to be involved in education of under/post graduate students.
Work for Transplant anaesthesia and various protocol based management.
• Various General Anaesthesia Techniques
• Management of Difficult Airway
• Arterial and Central Venous Cannulations including the use of Sonosite
• Regional anaesthetic techniques including: Spinal Anaesthesia, Epidural Anaesthesia, Combined Spinal-Epidural Anaesthesia
• Transplant Anaesthesia – Liver and Kidney transplants
• Transfer of Critically-ill patients
• Fibre-optic intubations and Bronchoscopies
• Double Lumen Tube insertions
• Anaesthesia for Thoracic Surgery
• Anaesthesia for Onco-Surgery
• Anaesthesia for Arthroscopy Surgery and other Orthopaedic Surgery
• Anaesthesia for Bariatric Surgery
• Anaesthesia for Cosmetic Surgery
• Anaesthesia for Urological Procedures
• Anaesthesia for ENT and Eye surgery
• Anaesthesia for Obstetrics and Gynaecology Surgery
• Percutaneous tracheostomies and routine tracheostomies
• Intercostal drain insertions
• Ultrasound Guided nerve blocks
• Electronic nerve locators in regional anaesthesia
• Swan Ganz catheterization and PAP monitoring
• Monitored Anaesthesia for interventional radiology, interventional cardiology along with resuscitation services