MBBS- Saurashtra University, Gujarat
MCh Orthopedics - University of Edinburgh,U.K
Post Graduate Programs in Orthopaedics - Bhabha Atomic Research Center & Hospital, Mumbai.
DNB (Spine Fellowship)- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
1) Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi- (DNB Spine Fellowship)
2) Christian Medical College, Vellore - (spinal deformity fellowship)
3) NIMHANS, Bangalore (intradural and CV junction)
With more than 12 years of experience and more than and 5000 Surgeries to his name, Dr Tyagi's present work includes consultation and surgeries for orthopaedic problems including spine, knee and Orthopedic trauma. Presently performing more than 700 surgeries per year using latest state of art technology, he is backed by a dedicated team of anaesthesiologist, fellow surgeons and physiotherapist.
He is a teaching faculty and the academic coordinator for post graduate and fellowship candidates for Orthopedic & Spine surgery respectively at Artemis hospital.
He is also actively involved in public welfare and social work through the NGOs 'Center for India Progressing' actively involved in medical treatment and social upliftment of economically weaker section of society.
At Artemis hospital he is backed by the latest cutting edge technology for his all his surgeries. The armamentarium includes Neuromonitoring, O-arm, Navigation, modular operation theaters and microscope which allows him to have a high success rate of almost 98 percent.
1) Association of Spine Surgeons of India
2) Indian Orthopaedic association
3) Uttar Pradesh Orthopaedic Association.
4) Delhi Orthopaedic Association
5) Delhi Spine Society
1) Minimally invasive spine surgery
2) Endoscopic spinal procedures
3) Cranio-cervical junction problems.
- Endoscopic spine surgery.
- Scoliosis correction surgery.
- Adult degenerative scoliosis surgery.
- Knee replacement surgery.
- Orthopaedic fracture fixations.
- Cervical spine surgeries
- Minimally invasive fracture fixation.
- Keyhole spine surgeries like disectomy and fusion.
- Cranio-Cervical Junction Problems
- Vishisth Seva Ratna award -2019