MBBS, Diploma Anaesthesia
Medical School: UCMS, Delhi
Post Graduate Programs: DA, MAMC, Delhi
Graduate Programs: UCMS, Delhi
Dr. G. Arya Prakash is a dedicated professional Anesthesiologist with sixteen years of work experience in the field of Anesthesiology, Transplant Anesthesia, Perioperative Medicine and Critical care. He had been associated with Artemis Hospital since 2018.
Delhi Medical Council
Haryana Medical Council
Indian Society Of Anesthesiologists – ISA A0927
Liver Transplant Society India– LTSI/2018/191
Transplant Anesthesia and various protocol based management
• General Anaesthesia Techniques
• Arterial and Central Venous Cannulations including the use of sonosite
• Regional anaesthetic techniques including: Spinals, Epidurals, Combined Spinal- Epidurals, Fascia Iliaca, Bier's block CVP catheter insertions (Internal Jugular, Subclavian, Femoral, Antecubital)
• Transplant Anesthesia – Liver and Kidney transplants
• Transfer of Critically-ill patients
• Fiberoptic intubations and bronchoscopies, Double Lumen Tube insertions
• Percutaneous tracheostomies and routine tracheostomies.
• Intercostal drain insertions
• Endotracheal intubations in Difficult Airways
• Sub-Tenon’s and peribulbar blocks
• Regional blocks- brachial plexus blocks, femoral nerve blocks, use of ultrasound and electronic nerve locators in regional anaesthesia
• Swan Ganz catheterization and PAP monitoring.