- M.B.B.S. – Sardar Patel medical college, Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- M.S. (Orthopaedics) - R.N.T. Medical college, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- Senior Registrar- A.I.I.M.S. New Delhi.
- Fellowship – T.K Orthopaedics & S.N.U.B.H. Seoul, South Korea
Dr. Gajanand Yadav has extensive experience of more than 12 years and 5000 Surgeries in the
field of orthopaedics includes Hip and knee joint replacements, Arthroscopy, and complex
trauma surgeries. Presently he is performing more than 300 orthopaedics surgeries per year by
using the latest technologies in the industry.
He did his MS (Orthopaedics) from R.N.T. Medical college, Udaipur, Rajasthan and Graduation
MBBS from Sardar Patel Medical College Bikaner, Rajasthan.
Subsequently he has completed his
Senior Residency from presgious AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) New Delhi. He
has been trained by the best Pelvi-Acetabular and joint replacement surgeons of India at AIIMS
Aer compleng his training at AIIMS, he went for a Fellowship program in Knee Arthroplasty
and Sports Medicine from T.K. Orthopaedics and S.N.U.B.H. University, Seoul, South Korea
under the guidance of renowned joint replacement and Arthroscopy Surgeon Prof. T.K. Kim.
During his fellowship he was trained in Primary and Revision knee Replacement surgery, Knee
joint preservation surgery, Surgeries for carlage and Meniscus injuries, Knee ligament
reconstruction and shoulder arthroscopy surgery.
- Delhi Orthopaedics Association.
- Gurgaon Orthopaedics Association
- Rajasthan Orthopaedics Association
- Complex Intra and peri-arcular fracture surgery,
- Pelvi-acetabular fracture fixaon surgery,
- Polytrauma paent Management,
- Geriatric (Old age ) fracture surgeries around hip joint,
- Neglected fracture management,
- Primary and revision total hip and knee replacement,
- Joint preserving (HTO) surgery,
- Oxford paral knee joint replacement ,
- Knee carlage and meniscus repair.