MBBS, MD (Paediatrics), DNB (Paediatrics), Fellowship in Paediatric Neurology
Medical School: MBBS -Govt Medical College, Miraj (Maharashtra)
Post Graduate Programs: Seth G. S. Medical College & Wadia Children Hospital
Superspeciality Programs: Fellowship In Pediatric Neurology, Bhartiya Vidya Peeth Medical College, Pune
Short term Paediatric Neurology course : PGI Chandigarh
Dr. Ajit Singh Baghela is associated with Artemis Hospital Gurgaon as Associate Consultant Paediatric Neurologist. He has completed M.D. Paediatric from Prestigious collage Seth G.S. Medical College and B. J. Wadia Hospital for Children, Mumbai. He has completed Fellowship in Epilepsy & Neurology from Bharatiya Vidya Peeth Medical college, Pune. He also had taken training in Paediatric Neurology from PGIMER, Chandigarh. He has experience of 9 years in medical field and 4 years in exclusive in Pediatric Neurology.
1. Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)
2. Indian Medical Association(IMA)
3. International League Association of Epilepsy (ILAE)
Honors & Awards:
1. Awarded 3rd prize in poster presentation in AOCN 2016 on PME,
2. Awarded 4th prize on poster presentation in NCPCC 2012 on TAMOF
3. 2nd runner in Post graduate IAP quiz in 2012.
4. Appreciation Award In Pediatric Neurology by IAP Gurgaon
He is well trained in diagnosing & treatment of following disorders upto 18 years of age of children.
1. Developmental delay
2. Cerebral palsy & childhood stroke
4. Genetic disorders
5. Muscles disease
8. Neurometabolic disorder
10. Development assessment
He is well trained in following procedure
2. VEP / BERA
3. NCV / EMG