Dr Ramandeep is backed by eighteen years of thorough medical experience which includes postgraduate training, 3 years of Senior Residency from Maulana Azad Medical College 3.5 years work experience in Max Hospital ,Saket, New Delhi. She has currently joined Artemis, Gurgaon as a Senior Consultant & Unit head, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology. Prior to Artemis she worked as an Additional Director in Fortis hospital, Vasant kunj for 7 years and senior consultant and head unit II in W-Partiksha hospital, Gurgaon.
Trainings & Workshops
Dr. Ramandeep Kaur has been trained and has scrupulous experience in advanced Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries. Dr. Kaur is also trained in vaginal and Gynaecological cancer surgeries and has dealt with evidence based management of all simple and complex cases with high risk obstetrics. Other areas of her interest would include Urogynaecology, surgical management of infertility, endometriosis, adolescent and menopausal problems and high risk pregnancy. Her trainings also entail Gynae Oncology from Kidwai Institute of Oncology, Bangalore, RCOG-NZ Ethicon Fellowship in basic endoscopy, Advanced training in ART from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. Dr. Ramandeep Kaur is a trained Colposcopist recognised by the Indian society of Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy(ISCCP) and has participated as faculty in multiple Endoscopic, Vaginal and Gynae Oncology workshops and courses. She has been a faculty for Gynaecological Endoscopy courses at Ethicon Institute of surgical education and has been a trainer in RCOG NZ hands on Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy workshops at Fortis Flt Lt Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj.
• Honorary secretary of AOGD in 2014-15, chairperson of Endometriosis committee of AOGD 2015-17
• Member of Gynaecological Oncology committee of FOGSI 2015-17
• Member of Endometriosis committee of FOGSI
• Executive member of Endoscopy committee of AOGD since four years
• Faculty in part 2 MRCOG courses and executive committee member of Delhi Gynae Endoscopic Society
Awards & Accolades
• Participated and won in multiple papers and poster presentations in National and State conferences.
• Co-authored many books and written many articles in Journals and newspapers
• Awarded MRCOG in Nov 2015 & FICOG in January 2016.