Designation: Senior Consultant & Head (Unit III)
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
• MBBS- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
• DM (Medical Oncology)- Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
• Senior residency (Pediatrics)- PGIMER Chandigarh
• MD- S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur, Rajasthan University
Dr. Singh after doing his MD from Rajasthan University has been trained extensively in the management of cancer patients at the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), Mumbai. He did his DM (Medical Oncology) and then worked as a consultant at TMH, Mumbai with the solid tumor-working group before joining Max group of hospitals. He worked with Max Healthcare for five years. Thereafter he was heading the department of Medical Oncology at HCG cancer center, Delhi before joining ARTEMIS Hospitals, Gurgoan. He has vast experience in managing solid and hemato-lymphoid tumors with special interest in breast, lung and gastrointestinal cancers. Dr. Singh has more than 30 publications in national and international journals of high impact factor. He has also attended and presented various scientific papers in national and international journals.
• Co-Founder Member International CME ORG
• Executive Member of ICON (Indian Co-Operative Oncology Network)
• Executive Member of ISMPO (Indian Society of Medical & Pediatric Oncology)
• Executive Member of Delhi Oncology Forum
• European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
• American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
• Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)
HONOURS AND REWARDS
• 2014 by Indian cooperative oncology network for 2nd in Geriatric oncology case presentation
• 2011 by Mumbai Hematology Group for 2nd in hematology quiz at national level.
• 2006 by National Neonatology Forum for 1st in neonatology quiz at state level.
• 2006 by Indian Academy pediatrics for 1st in post graduate quiz at state level.
• 2006 by Indian Academy pediatrics for 2nd in paper presentation at state level.
• 2000 distinction awarded in biochemistry, surgery and ophthalmology by BVDU, Pune in MBBS.
Lung/ Breast & Gastrointestinal cancers
Chemotherapy: Intravenous/ Intrathecal / Intraperitoneal