Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon is a multispecialty hospital and considered to be as one of the best tertiary care hospital in India.
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon is a multispecialty hospital and considered to be as one of the best tertiary care hospital in India. Since its inception in 2007, department of Neurology has been a leader in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of patients with neurological disorders or illnesses. Artemis’ professional staff members are experts in a variety of fields related to diseases of the nervous system. The hospital combines physicians and other healthcare providers in neurology, neurosurgery, neuroradiology and behavioral sciences who treat adult and pediatric patients with a variety of neurological disorders.
It is one of the busiest tertiary care department amongst the private set ups in India. The department has a team of highly trained doctors with international background working for a better treatment result.
• Comprehensive patient management- All modalities of treatment are available under one roof.
• Protocol based therapy
• Comprehensive documentation
• Consultation at clinic and remote
• Research centre
• OPD Documentation, statistics
• Special nursing and rehabilitative services as required
• Comprehensive Diagnostic facilities
o Genetic studies
• State of art Laboratory services which offers a round the clock service
• Imaging Three texla MRI and ultra fast CT machine
• PET CT scan
• Neuro physiological laboratory - EEG, EMG, NCV, Visual evoke potential, Brain stem auditory evoke potential