- B.H.M.S. (University of Delhi)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Lifestyle Management Sciences (Hyderadabad)
- Post Graduate Course in Behavioral Sciences, Human Givens Institute (U.K.)
- Post Graduate course in Psychology.
Dr. Rachna Khanna Singh is a Mental Health Professional with a medical background focused on providing Individual, Group & Corporate Counseling with a strong focus on Hospital & Clinical care. She is currentlythe Head of Department of Holistic Medicine & Mental Wellness .
She is also a Corporate Health Care Consultant, and has conducted various workshop, webinars, & one-on-one counsellings for over 500 leading Corporate houses and Banks of the country, like Amazon, Accenture, Ford India, CII, Aditya birla Group, Airtel, SAR group, Ericsson, Genpact, HCL , Hero Honda, Infosys, Nestle, Phillips, Pepsico, Coca-Cola, RBI, HDFC, Bank of America, HSBC, etc, focusing on Mental Wellness & Soft Skills training.
Along with working with adults, her work with students has been highly appreciated. She has been associated with over 300 schools (Mayo college, Scottish high, Cambridge schools, Modern, Salwan Public School, Sanskriti DPS, etc) and colleges (IITs, IIMs, NMIMS, BITS Pilani, Sharda Group, Amity Univeristy, etc) Pan India, and has also made a mark internationally (Royal College of Physicians-London, Tokyo Medical College, University of Exeter-UK).
Having achieved proficiency as a Health Care & Wellness Consultant, she isalso a Consultant with important NGOs and is an Executive Board Memberwith Ngo Serve Samman, where she works with under privileged women and children for various medical and psychological ailments.
Dr. Rachna is the weekly COLUMNIST for the Ask The Expert online section of THE TIMES OF INDIA.
She is also a Relationship Expert for RADIO MIRCHI Ishq 104.8FM on a programme running in 11 cities including Delhi and Mumbai.
Another feather recently in her cap is being the Resident Relationship Expert to OKCupid – A renowned dating app.
Her writings are regularly featured in the print media, including columns and articles in famous medical journals, magazines and newspapers, such as – India Today, Men’s Health, The Week, Economic Times, HT Brunch, Times Life, Dainik Jagran, Femina and many more.
She is the PROUD AUTHOR of a highly proclaimed BOOK on Mental Wellness which has been stated as the “Mental Health first-aid kit” with tips & tricks to manage day-to-day stress published by BLOOMSBURY-“STRESS DIARIES: From the Eyes of the Therapist.” (available on Amazon).
Dr. Rachna K Singh’s Mind & Wellness Studio’s DE-STRESS App has also been given “Special Recognition Award” by The Times of India’s Times App Search Contest (available on Android).
She has worked with the DELHI POLICE post The Nirbhaya Rape & trained all the Delhi Police Officers for ‘Gender Sensitization’, in South & South-East district & Tihar Jail.
During the Pandemic, her work has also been highly appreciated incontributing towards spreading awareness on MENTAL HEALTH with esteemed Platforms such as TOI, The Indian Express, Times Now, India Ahead TV, Sipping Thoughts, Gurgaon Lit Fest, etc.
Honors and Awards
- Recipient of MRCH, (2010) by the Honourable Lord Aaron Kenneth Ward-Atherton - Lord of Whitley & Hurcott- Worcestershire at the House of Lords, Westminster Abbey, London, Parliament of UK.
- Recipient of B.R. Ambedkar Ratna Award (2012) for excellence in the field of “Mental Health, Stress and Relationship Counseling”
- Awarded for Extra-Ordinary Support towards the Self-Development of Delhi Police (2013) by Special Commissioner, Deepak Mishra, and Virender Sehwag
- Awarded the Build India Award for Outstanding Contribution as a Health Activist (2014)
- Stress Management Expert for South Delhi District of Delhi Police (2014 – 2019)
- Part of Crisis Intervention Centre, Southeast District, under the Special Police Unit for Women & Children (2015) External on-board Counselor for BITS Pilani (2015-2019) Recipient of Karam Veer Puraskaar (2015) for Contribution in the Medical
- College Awarded Holistic Wellness Expert at Oman Healthcare (2016)
- Awarded for being one of the 50 Outstanding Women in Healthcare Mumbai (2017)
- Awarded for publication of a paper entitled “Child Sexual Abuse: Can They Overcome It” in The International Journal of Indian Psychology (April – June, 2017)
- Amongst the first few Indian Speakers to deliver a TEDx Talk, at JDMC, on the topic “Mental Health – Changing Mindsets” (2018)
- Trainer for Border Security Force at ‘45 Infantry Brigade’ (Laungewala Brigade) in Rajasthan to teach our soldiers how to manage post-traumatic stress.
- Another feather in the cap for Testing Reaction Time & Psychological Screening for all the trained Drivers of Gurugram Rapid Metro
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Behavior Modification
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy
- Relaxation Techniques such as Jacobson’s Progressive Muscle Therapy, Guided Imagery
- Hypnotic Techniques
- Rehabilitative Counseling
- Preventive Counseling
- Psychometric Testing
- The procedures are used in combinations and are tailor-made to cater to the needs of clients.
- One-On-One/Group Counseling (Onsite/Offsite)
- Online Emotional & Mental Health Support
- Lifestyle Optimising Counselling
- Family Therapy
- Couples Counseling
- Corporate Group Counseling
- De-Stressing Modules
- Motivation Enhancement Programs
- Telephonic/ Online/ Skype Counseling
Areas of Expertise:
- Stress Management
- Lifestyle Management & Holistic Well-Being
- Relationship (Marital, Pre-Marital)
- Family (Adolescent, Parent-Child, Sibling)
- Emotional Well-Being (Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Grief)
- Work-Life Enhancement (Work-Life balance, Team Management, Leadership)
- Self-Development (Personality Development, De-Addiction)
- Positive Mental Health
- Supportive Counselling Care for Chronic Illnesses (Cancer/Neurological/Psychiatric/Cardiac)
- Ante/Post-Natal Psychological Care