M.B.B.S, DVD (KEM Hospital, Mumbai), FCPS, PGDHMM, Fellowship (Laser and Dermatosurgery) NSC Singapore
Medical Education and training:
M.B.B.S: Government Medical College, Jammu with 1st class
DVD (Dermatology, Venereology and Leperology): Seth G.S.Medical college and KEM hospital Mumbai
FCPS (Dermatology): Seth G.S.Medical college and KEM hospital Mumbai
Fellowship in aesthetics,lasers and Dermato-surgeries from NSC Singapore in 2013
Dr Monica Bambroo is a skilled and professional dermatologist and dermato-surgeon practising in Delhi and NCR. After finishing her MBBS from government medical college, Jammu, she went on to do her post graduation from Seth G.S.Medical college and KEM hospital ,Mumbai, which is one of the best medical educational institutes in Asia.
Dr Monica sharpened her skills further by doing fellowship in advanced dermatology in lasers and dermatosurgery at National skin centre ,Singapore,under the mentorship of some of the world renowned dermatologist and aesthetic consultants. NSC is an institute of international repute and is also the largest skin care institute in Asia.
Dr Monica has authored various chapters on dermatoscope and has also written a chapter on non invasive skin tightening devices in a comprehensive book of cosmetic dermatology.
She has an immense experience in handling all kinds of skin,hair,nail and cosmetic/aesthetic concerns. She has an experience of working 9yrs in Kaya skin clinic, a multinational chain of skin clinics as an AMC.(North India). She is an expert injector of botox and fillers for all basic and advanced indications and she has to her credit few thousand procedures of non invasive skin tightening both with Thermage and HIFU.
She has been awarded the best injector award in year 2014 - 2015 at Kaya in the entire country. She has also been imparting training for injectors and lasers.
Conferences & Workshops attended:
1. Post Graduate CME Series on “Soft tissue enhancement and office based Dermato-plasticsurgery” at Mumbai in 2004
2. “Cosmoderm’ 05” cosmetology conference of the cosmetology society of India held in Mumbai in February 2005
3. CME in Pediatric Dermatology held at Bombay hospital in September 2005 at Mumbai
4. 3rd Annual dermatopathology teaching programme at P. D. Hinduja National Hospital and Medical research centre on 1 & 2 October 2005 at Mumbai
5. 3rd international CME on dermatopathology in Nov, 2005 at New Delhi
6. National CME in Dermatopathology of dermatopathology society of Mumbai in collaboration with Dermatologikum, Hamburg, Germany at Mumbai on 14 & 15th January, 2006
7. 34th National conference of IADVL held from 2-5th February 2006 at Hyderabad
8. 5th Evidence based management conference in TMH, Mumbai in Feb 2007
9. CME on dermatopathology-Basics and Boundaries in collaboration with dermatoligikum, Hamburg Mumbai Aug 2008
10. ‘Face’ programme organized by the Botox institute in Mumbai in Aug 2008 by Stefania Roberts
11. The Juvederm Face program 2009 edition held at Delhi in July
12. 37th National IADVL conference-Dermacon-Indian Mission-global vision in Jan 2009, Bangalore
13. Workshop on ‘Dermatosurgery, Lasers and aesthetics” at Dermacon 2009, Jan at Bangalure,
14. IADVL-DSB Annual conference (Cuticon 2010) as Faculty
15. IADVL_DSB and ACSI Dermatosurgery update in March 2010 at Delhi
16. National CME Dermatology AIIMS April, 2010
17. Dermacon 2011 at Gurgoan Haryana in February 2011
18. Special hand on training for the leading Aesthetic practitioners on May 2011 by Allergan
19. Participated in DR Raspaldo’s training programme on March 2011 by allergen academy
20. Faculty in the ‘Lucknow Laser and dermatosurgery Workshop” in Sep 2011
21. Faculty in “Dermatoscopy-a new look at the skin- National CME on dermatoscopy in Jan 2012 Mumbai
22. Symposium and Live Demo on ‘Total Facial Rejuvenation’ on 27th August 2012 by HerveRaspaldo
23. “Caliper” on facial aesthetics and analysis by Dr Arthur Swift organized by Allergan academy in March 2013
24. IMCAS 2016, Paris
Honors & Awards:
1. Dr. A.C. Parikh award for Best paper presentation in 2005-2006 at CUTICON 2006 in Maharashtra.
2. Has received an appreciation certificate from Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation Value Mascot awards at multiple times at Kaya
3. Best injector award at Kaya for the country 2014 - 2015.
4. Values Mascot Award 2010
5. Winner of Dermathon 2015
1. Imparting medical treatment for all types of dermatological illnesses, challenge in difficult cases related to skin / hair / nail
2. Expertise in injecting botulinium Toxin for last 10 years with special interest in advanced procedures like facial contouring- Nefertiti, masseter and platysmal bands
3. Expertise in injecting HA fillers for all basic and advanced indications like tear trough, cheek augmentation and lip augmentation
4. Mesotherapy and injection lipolysis(Lipodissolve)
5. Radiofrequency, skin biopsies and interpretation
6. Thermage and fractional laser for skin tightening
7. Acne scar revision with lasers and Derma rollers
8. PRP for all indication-both vampire facial and vampire lift
9. Vitiligo surgery and other dermatosurgery
10. Skin biopsies and interpretation
11. Experience of working with varied hair removing lasers like Diode, Nd:Yag and IPL
12. Working with all types of peeling procedures
Management of skin, hair and nail disorders, pigment disorders, Pediatric skin diseases, Dermato-surgeries, acne scar reduction and revision surgeries, vitiligo surgeries with grafts, fat reduction therapy, cosmetic dermatology, peels, Botox, fillers, non surgical facial skin rejuvenation with Thermage and fractional lasers. Dermatological lasers including fractional, hair removal lasers, pigment and vascular lasers and tattoo removal.