MBBS - Government Medical College, Jabalpur, 1999
MD - General Medicine - Gandhi Medical College ,Bhopal, 2002
DM - Cardiology - Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research Bangalore, 2007
Dr Kuldeep Arora is Senior Consultant Cardiologist in Artemis Hospital Gurgaon, he has 16 years of experience in interventional cardiology and has successfully performed over 12,000 therapeutic cardiac interventions including coronary angioplasties, permanent pacemaker implantations, AICD’s, biventricular pacemakers and atrial septal defect device closure procedures.
He completed his D.M Cardiology from Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research (SJIC) Bangalore. Later served there in SJICR Bangalore as lecturer and Assistant Professor of Cardiology.
Before joining Artemis Hospital he was working as Associate Director Cardiology in Paras Hospitals Gurgaon.
He specializes in angiography & angioplasty via the radial route. A part from heart attack management, he has also expertise in pacemaker, ICD, CRT implantation, and device closure of atrial septal defects.
A part from expertise in coronary angioplasties, his focus is increasing public awareness of heart disease.
• Associate Director & Senior Consultant-Cardiology- Paras Hospital, Gurgaon
• Consultant- Cardiology - Seven Hills Hospital, Mumbai
• Consultant- Cardiology - Wockhardt Hospitals, Nagpur
• Assistant Professor- Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bangalore
• Complex Coronary Interventions
• Rotational Atherectomy
• Transradial Interventions
• Peripheral Interventions including Carotid and Renal
• Device Closure of Congenital Heart Defects
• Pacemakers, ICD’s and Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy Implants
• Balloon Valvuloplasty
• Permanent pacemaker implantation