MBBS & MD (Medicine)
- Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra.
DM Medical Oncology -
Adyar Cancer Institute, Chennai
- Royal Postgraduate Medical School of the Hammersmith Hospital, London.
Fulbright Scholarship -
United States of America.
BRIEF PROFILE :
An illustrious academician, a visionary
oncologist, a name that needs no introduction in the field of Stem Cells Transplant, Dr. Lalit Kumar;
Artemis Hospitals is highly honoured
to have him on board.
Dr. Lalit Kumar joins us
from AIIMS, All India Institute of Medical
Sciences, New Delhi,
where he was associated as Professor and Head in the Department of Medical
Oncology. He has experience in the field of Blood Stem Cell / Bone Marrow Transplantation, Haematological
Malignancies, (Multiple Myeloma, Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia, Infections in
cancer ovary, and servix)
and Gynecological Malignancies where
he studied Role of Neo-Adjuvant Chemotherapy.
He is known to have developed cost-effective treatment protocols for sustained bone marrow and stem cell transplantations.
HONORS AND AWARDS :
- Padma Shri Award
- Dr. B.C. Roy Award (2008) - the highest award by the Indian government in the medical category.
- Indian Council of Medical
Research (ICMR) Award.
- Ranbaxy Science Foundation Award.
- Fellowship: Indian Academy of
- Fellowship: National Academy of Medical Sciences of India (FAMS).
- Fellowship: National Academy of Sciences (FNASI).
- Indo British Health Initiative (IBHI)
- Institute of Women's Health (IFWH) of the University College
of London (UCL)
- Expert Committee to examine the Serious Adverse Events (SAE) of deaths occurring during clinical trials