MBBS & MD (Medicine)
- Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra.
DM Medical Oncology -
Adyar Cancer Institute, Cheenai
- Royal Postgraduate Medical School of the Hammersmith Hospital, London.
Fulbright Scholarship -
United States of America.
An illustrious academician, a visionary oncologist, a name that needs no introduction in the field of steam cell and transplantation. Dr. Lalit Kumar; Artemis Hospitals is highly honoured to have him on board.
Dr. Lalit Kumar joins us from AIIMS, All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi, where he was associated as Professor & Head in the Department of Medical Oncology. He has in the fields blood Steam Cell/ Bone Marrow transplantation, Haematological Mallgnaancies, (Multiple Myeloma, Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia, Infections) and Gynecological Malignancies : Role of Neo-Adjuvant Chemothreapy
He is known to have developed cost-effective treatment protocols for sustained bone marrow & steam cell transplantation.
HONORS AND AWARDS :
- Padma Shri Award
- Dr. B.C. Roy Award (2008) - the highest award by the Indian government in the medical category.
- Indian Council of Medical
Research (ICMR) Award.
- Ranbaxy Science Foundation Award.
- Fellowship: Indian Academy of
- Fellowship: National Academy of Medical Sciences of India (FAMS).
- Fellowship: National Academy of Sciences (FNASI).
- Indo British Health Initiative (IBHI)
- Institute of Women's Health (IFWH) of the University College
of London (UCL)
- Expert Committee to examine the Serious Adverse Events (SAE) of deaths occurring during clinical trials