MBBS (MAMC), MS, Ortho (UCMS), DNB, MNAMS, MRCS (ENG).
Dr. Dheeraj Batheja has an extensive experience of more
than 10 years and 4000 surgeries in the field of Spine and Orthopaedic surgery. After finishing his
graduation from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi, and post-graduation from the University College of Medical
Sciences and GTB Hospital, Delhi,
he has worked with various
tertiary care institutions around the globe including The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust,
Oswestry, UK where he worked for over 2 years exclusively in spine surgery.
Other prominent hospitals
include St. Richards
Worthing University Hospital, and Western Sussex, UK. He has also done an AO Global
Spine Diploma under the umbrella of AO spine, Davos, Switzerland.
Dr. Batheja has a keen interest in Minimally Invasive Spine (MIS) surgeries including Minimally Invasive Spine Fusion
using a state-of-art Tubular Retractor System and Microscope. Other MIS procedure includes Endoscopic Spine Discscetomy and Endoscopic Decompression.
He is a fellowship-trained spine surgeon.
Previously he was associated with Sir Gangaram
Hospital, Delhi. He is a teaching faculty
for postgraduate and fellowship students
for orthopaedic and spine surgery
at Artemis hospital.
- Indian Medical Association
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- National Academy of Medical
- Membership of Royal College
Medical Council (GMC) Registration
- Society of Lateral Access Surgeons (SOLAS,
- AO Spine Member
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery- MIS decompression (ULBD), MIS fusion, and Fracture fixation.
- Endoscopic Spine – Endoscopic spine decompression and discectomy.
-Fractures – Fixation, Minimal invasive fixation, Pars Repair, Kyphoplasty, Vertebroplasty.
- Degenerative spine
- Lumbar spine - Decompression and fusion including TLIF, PLIF, PLF, Anterior and lateral spine
- Cervical spine – Decompression and fusion surgery
including ACDF, Posterior
spine laminectomy, and fusion, lateral
- Scoliosis – Adult and paediatric spine scoliosis.
- Spine Infection – Spine biopsy and fixation and
- Spine Tumours – Biopsy, MIS Fixation, and decompression.