MD (Radiodiagnosis), FNB (Clinical Breast Imaging)
Dr. Suchana Kushvaha is just another common woman, mother
of a daughter and wife of a marketing manager. Being herself in the midst of
responsibilities, she understands how important is woman health for herself and
for the entire family as she remains the backbone. While working with the
stallwarts of woman imaging in AIIMS, she developed her interest into this
field. To refine her skills, she left her central government job to pursue
higher studies. Based on merit base selection, she carries 11 years of post MD experience
from prestigious institutions in India of both the government and the private
categories. She carries following degrees:
- MBBS, 2003 (Pt. Bhagwat
Dayal PGIMS, Rohtak)
- MD Radiodiagnosis, 2010 (Dr. RML Hospital)
- Fellowship in Breast Imaging, 2019-2020 (KMCH, Coimbatore)
- Senior Residency, 2013 (AIIMS New Delhi)
- Assistant Professor, 2017 - 18 (Kalpana Chawla Medical College, Karnal)
- Assistant Professor, 2018-2019 (VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital)
1) Consultation for breast related issues and disorders.
2) Screening for early detection of breast cancer and risk
3) High risk screening.
4) Scarless removal of benign breast lumps.
5) Wire localisations, Bracketing, Ultrasound and Stereotactic
biospies, MRI guided biopsies, Clip placement, Abscess drainages.
6) All image guided non vascular procedures like biopsy and drainage.
7) All diagnostic tests like ultrasound, dopplers and cross
sectional imaging ( CT/MRI)
- Society of fetal Medicine (SFM)
- Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA)
- BISI (Breast Imaging Society of India)
Honors and Awards
Created national record as a team of performing maximum 3D mammograms in a day on 05/09/2021.
1st prize in oral paper presentation in BISICON
2020: Peritumoral edema on T2w sequences is associated with
poor pathological prognostic markers in breast cancer.
2nd prize in state chapter IRIA, Tamil Nadu,
2020: When The Skin Turns Grey
Presented poster in Sonocon 2020: Lymphatic spread in breast cancers.
Presented poster in Sonocon 2019: Peritoneal Inclusion Cysts: The
- Lecture on national BISI platform 2021: Fibrocystic diseases
of the breast.
- Case presentation in Ref- Café Roentgen Webinar Case series
on Feb, 2021.
- Lecture in BISICON 2020: Breast Imaging Fellowshps In
She has actively contributed towards writing chapters on
breast and gynecological imaging.
1) Experience on Vacuum
assisted excision of fibroadenoma.
2) All the lumps are
primarily not from breast—report of a metastatic breast lump in a cervical
3) Peritumoral edema on
T2w MRI is associated with poor pathological prognostic factors.
4) Case series on
uterine isthmocele in IJRI.
5) The curious case of
fibrofatty conversion of cystic hygroma treated with bleomycin sclerotherapy.
6) Chronic gallbladder wall thickening: Is it always