MBBS- PGIMS, Rohtak
MD(Medicine)- PGIMS, Rohtak
DM (Cardiology)- Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research
Dr. Ashish Gupta is a well-renowned doctor in the field of Cardiology and is practicing interventional cardiology at Artemis Heart Centre for the last five years. He is performing a high number of cardiac interventions including life-saving primary angioplasty in acute heart attacks, complex coronary interventions, pacemaker, and ICD and CRT implantations. He is using cutting edge technologies like IVUS, OCT, FFR, IVL to optimize the results in complex coronary interventions. He is also performing a high number of echocardiography, Tread Mill Test (TMT), and Holter monitoring tests on a daily basis for his patients. He is well trained from one of the largest cardiac government institutes in India - Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bangalore which boasts of performing one of the highest numbers of angioplasties and cardiac procedures in the country. He has been attending interventional workshops across the globe and has presented his work at many national and international meetings.
- Medical Council of India
- Haryana Medical Council
- Indian College of Cardiology
- Minimalist TF- TAVI Course, Rouen, France under Dr Alain Cribier, Nov 2019.
- CTO Training programme, Japan, June 2018.
Publications and Research:
- Hematological Dyspnea: A rare cause with gratifying recovery. Ashish Gupta, Rajiv Ananthakrishna, Dattatreya PV Rao, Prabhavathi Bhat, Manjunath C. Nanjappa. Journal of Cardiology Cases. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jccase.2015.05.010
- Peripheral vascular evaluation and intervention. CM Nagesh, BC Srinivas, Ashish Gupta, Babu Reddy. Cardiology Update 2014; chapter 78.
- Benign recurrent intrahepatic cholestasis. Aggarwal HK, Gupta A, Lamba A. Journal, Indian Academy Of Clinical Medicine 2008; 9(4): 306-7
- Role of high sensitive C-reactive protein as a marker of inflammation in the prognosis of pre-dialysis patients of chronic renal failure. Journal, Indian Academy Of Clinical Medicine 2009; 10(1&2): 18-20
- Clinical and Angiographic Profile of Premenopausal females presenting with CAD at a tertiary cardiac care centre in South India under the guidance of Dr. Beeresha, Associate Professor, Department of Cardiology, SJICS, Bangalore.
- Clinical and electrophysiological profile of atypical AVNRT patients presenting at a tertiary cardiac centre under the guidance of Dr. Beeresha, Associate Professor, Department of Cardiology, SJICS, Bangalore.
- The role of High sensitivity C-reactive protein as a marker of prognosis in pre-dialysis patients of chronic renal failure under the guidance of Dr. NityaNand, Senior Professor and Head, Department of Medicine and Nephrology Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS Rohtak.
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Transradial Interventions
- Peripheral Interventions including Carotid and Renal
- Device Closure of Congenital Heart Defects
- Pacemakers, ICD’s and cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy Implnats