- Clinical Training in Mind Body Medicine: Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming: Dr. Richard Bandler, California
- Bio-resonance analysis of health, New York, USA
- Enhancement of Peak performance: Dr. Daniel Brown, Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Diploma in Counseling and Guidance, N.C.E.R.T, New Delhi
- Post graduate, BA (Hons) Psychology, Delhi University
Ashima Shukla is a mind body medicine practitioner, health coach, wellness consultant, the first BAH (Bio resonance Analysis of Health) practitioner in India, and a trained psychological counsellor with over 15 years of experience. Trained at the Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine at the Harvard Medical School, she uses an integrative and holistic approach to achieve optimal health and mental well-being for her patients. She is also a certified Neuro-Linguistic Program practitioner from the Bandler Institute of NLP, California. An expert in adolescent and relationship counselling, she is a specialist in cognitive restructuring, guided imagery and relaxation techniques. Contemplative practices, meditation, mindfulness and self-awareness exercises are an integral part of her therapies. Her case range and field of expertise include stress, anxiety, women’s health issues, marital counselling and holistic health.
She practices positive psychology, mind body medicine and resiliency enhancement to achieve excellent results in patients with Migraine, Bronchial asthma, High blood pressure, Irritable Bowel syndrome, Anxiety, Headaches, Insomnia and high stress levels.
Through her integrated approach to health and well-being for her clients, she continues to promote healthy living, subjective well-being, positive psychology and wellness.
International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA)
American Psychological Association (APA)
- Healthy living
- Lifestyle diseases: Diabetes, High blood pressure and Heart disease
- Bronchial asthma, Headaches and Irritable bowel syndrome
- Women’s health issues
- Chronic pain
- HIV patients
- Marital Counseling
- Adolescent Counseling
- Relationship issues
- Life skills