M.B.B.S., M.D. Anaesthesia, F.N.B. Cardiac Anaesthesia
Medical School: Government Medical College Patiala, SMS Medical College Jaipur
Post Graduate Programs: M.D. Anaesthesia
Graduate Programs: M.B.B.S.
Experience of more than 10 years in Anaesthesia including Cardiac Anaesthesia. Worked as Associate Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesia in FMRI, Gurgaon before joining Artemis Hospitals. Apart from that, worked in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi, Fortis Hospital Mohali and Wockhardt Hospitals Hyderabad.
Life member of ISA, Life member of IACTA
Published papers in National and International Journals:
1. Jyoti A, Maheshwari A, Shivnani G, Kumar A. Management of a case of left tracheal sleeve pneumonectomy under cardiopulmonary bypass: Anesthesia perspectives. Ann Card Anaesth 2014;17:62-6.
2. Jyoti A, Maheshwari A, Daniel E, Motihar A, et al. Bivalirudin in Venovenous Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation. JECT 2014;46:94–97.
3. Joshi RK, Jyoti A, Aggarwal N, Aggarwal M, et al. Contained Rupture of Mycotic Aneurysm of the Left Circumflex Coronary Artery in a Child. World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery 2015;6:11-114.
4. Raut MS, Maheshwari A, Jyoti A, Joshi S. 'Jaws of steel' after rocuronium. Ann Card Anaesth 2016;60:141-142.
Presented various papers in National Conferences:
1. POSTER- “Atypical variant of coronary artery aneurysm” in 17th National Conference of Indian Association of Cardiovascular Thoracic Anaesthesiologists held in Mumbai on 21st- 23rd Feb, 2014.
2. VA Punnoose Award Paper- “Use of Bivalirudin in veno- venous ECMO: A case report” in 4th Annual Conference of ECMO Society of India held in New Delhi on 9th June, 2013.
3. POSTER- “Management of a case of tracheal sleeve pneumonectomy from anaesthesia perspective” in 16th National Conference of Indian Association of Cardiovascular Thoracic Anaesthesiologists held in Kochi on 14th- 17th Feb, 2013.
4. FREE PAPER- “Implementation of post cardiac arrest therapeutic hypothermia” in 16th National Conference of Indian Association of Cardiovascular Thoracic Anaesthesiologists held in Kochi on 14th- 17th Feb, 2013.
5. FREE PAPER- “A comparative study of different doses of sufentanil with propofol in gynaecological surgeries” in 56th Annual National Conference of Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists (ISACON- 2008), held in Jodhpur from December 26- 29, 2008.
Perioperative management of Paediatric Cardiac Anaesthesia cases
Anaesthesia management of adult and Pediatric Cardiac Surgeries which include CABG, valve replacement/ repair (conventional and minimally invasive), surgeries for aortic aneurysm/ dissection, pulmonary thrombo endarterectomy, intracardiac tumors/ clots, pericardial window, complicated surgeries requiring TCA or postop ECMO, pneumonectomies and tracheal surgeries, intracardiac extension of tumor cells in HCC or RCC requiring hepatectomy and nephrectomy, LVAD, heart transplant, cardiac surgeries in pregnancy, vascular surgeries, ASD, VSD closure, PDA ligation, BT shunt, BD glenn, Fontan, intracardiac repair, PA plasty, arterial and atrial switch operation, Rastelli, TAPVC, PAPVC repair, coronary artery aneurysm repair, coarctation of aorta repair, arch repair, AV canal repair etc. Anaesthesia support for procedures in cardiac cath lab and management of cardiac cases in ICU.