M.S. (ENT and Head & Neck Surgery) - Army Hospital Research and Referral (2004-07)
Senior Research Fellow - Indian Council of Medical Research (2008)
Dr. Anish Gupta is a dynamic and talented ENT & Head and Neck surgeon. Apart from basic otological and rhinological procedures he has a rich experience in performing advanced ENT surgeries like laryngeal framework procedures, Endoscopic sinus surgery, cochlear implant, rhinoplasty, thyroidectomy, parotidectomy and surgeries for head and neck tumors. He was involved in more than 100 cochlear implants done at Army Hospital (R & R) during 2004-07 and also has a good exposure of using KTP and Carbon-dioxide laser for various ENT procedures. He has attended various conferences both nationally and internationally and shows keen interest in advanced ENT procedures. He is also an expert in managing ENT emergencies and cases of skull base osteomyelitis, foreign body in aerodigestive tract, epistaxis and giddiness.
Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India since 2004
HONORS AND AWARDS
1. Award of recognition for humanitarian services to the people of Gombe State, Nigeria.
2. Senior research fellow with INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH (2006-2008)
Projects and publications:
1. Kimuras disease: A case report
International Journal of Institutional Pharmacy and Life Sciences 2(1): January-February 2012
2. Follicular neoplasm unmasking ectopic thyroid
Dr BSA Hospital (2008-10)
3. Primary and secondary speech rehabilitation in post laryngectomy patient using tracheo-esophageal voice prosthesis.
Study was done at Army hospital R and R with grants from ICMR.
Head & Neck Surgery
Endoscopic sinus surgery
Cochlear implant surgery