Medical School: Medical College, Jabalpur
Post Graduate Programs: MD Pathology, AFMC, Pune
• Dr. (Brig.) Anil Khetarpal has more than 33 years of experience in the practice and teaching of Pathology & Transfusion Medicine in various military hospitals of country including TATA Main hospital, Jamshedpur.
• He has been Professor & Head, Department of Pathology, Laboratory Science & Molecular Medicine, at the Army hospital (R & R), Delhi cantonment, Base hospital Delhi Cantonment and Armed Forces Transfusion Centre, Delhi Cantonment.
• Has a Total Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized teaching experience in Pathology (Undergraduate & Postgraduate) – 17 Years with 8 Years as Professor in Pathology.
• He has experience in Harvesting of Peripheral Blood Stem cells for Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation ( over 300 cases)
• Has Vast Experience in Therapeutic Apheresis Procedures (TPE,TRex,TLR,TPR)
• Has experience with Stem cells in regenerative medicine using adult human Mesenchymal Stem Cells for therapeutic use
• Trained in Cryobanking from Beike Biotechnology Co Ltd, China.
• He has been a Member, National Blood Transfusion Council, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India representing Armed Forces Medical Services
• Recognized postgraduate teacher in Pathology of Delhi University
• Medical Council of India (MCI) Inspector for recognition of MD Pathology & MD Transfusion Medicine courses in Medical Colleges (2008 – 2010).
• He has several publications in National and International journals
• Recipient of Armed Forces Medical research committee best original paper award for 2013
MEMBERSHIP, PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES:
• Life member – Indian Association of Pathologist & Microbiologist
• Life member – Indian Society of Hematology & Blood Transfusion
• Life member – Indian society of Blood Transfusion & Immuno Hematology
• Life member – Indian society of Cytology
• Life member & Vice President India – Asian Association of Transfusion Medicine.
• Life member – Indian Society of Transfusion Medicine
Honors and Awards
Chief of Army Staff Commendation - (15 Aug 1980)
Army Commander Commendation - (15 Jan 2006)
Chief of Army Staff Commendation - (15 Aug 2006)
Chief of Army Staff Commendation - (15 Jan 2007)
Sena Medal ( Distinguished) - (15 Jan 2009)
United Nations Medal for UN Peace keeping - (June 1993)
mission in Cambodia
Therapeutic Apheresis, Hematopoietic stem cells harvest for Bone Marrow Transplantation & Immunohematology