Morning – 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Evening – 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Morning – 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Evening – 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
We appreciate and understand that periodic visits by family members and friends are an essential part of the entire restorative process. As a result we have tabulated some guidelines which are as follows:-
- The visiting hours or the area you are visiting must be completely respected
- A maximum of one attendant is allowed to stay with the patient in wards
- ICU Patient's attendant will be allowed to stay in the hospital designated as the ‘attendant waiting area’. He or she is permitted to stay the night in this designated space
- We request you to acknowledge our patient's right to privacy. It is critical to leave the patient room or care area when asked by the hospital staff
- Civility and reverence towards the rights of our patients and hospital staff is unequivocal. Number of visitors as well as the sound levels must be within disciplinary levels
- We request you to refrain from visiting patients in case you are sick or are suffering from any contagious ailment which could spread to the patients
- Food and beverage from outside the hospital premise, flowers, and alcoholic beverage is strictly prohibited. Smoking too is barred within the hospital premise
-Children below the age of 12 are not permitted on the patient floors. This is to prevent them from getting infected
- We request you to sanitise hands before and after visiting
- During time of the admission, passes will be issued for attendants and visitors. All attendants and visitors must imperatively wear or display their passes while in the hospital premise. In case of loss of the pass, you may get in touch with the Concierge Desk located in the hospital atrium.
-Privacy norms must be observed whilst your visit to the hospital. Photographs, audio or video recording of any nature by means of any device (camera, video-camera, phone-camera, voice recorder) are strictly prohibited within the hospital premise
- Support the neighbouring patient's need for quiet and privacy in a shared room or general ward
- Mobile phones should be on 'SILENT' mode. In case of urgent calls speak softly to avoid disturbance to other patients. As a caution in ICUs, mobile phones are not permitted within 2 metres of any medical equipment and other fittings
- Valuables like jewellery, credit cards, keys, wallets/cash etc. of patient's should be sent back home
- ICU visiting hours will vary and only two attendants are permitted during those hours
- Rights to visiting patients will not be restricted or declined on basis of colour, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation or other disability. Visitors may include a spouse, adult child, parent, close relative, friend or anyone else important to the patient.
- There is information desk located at the Atrium at the main entry of the hospital. The desks are manned by trained and well-informed personnel who are always willing to answer all your queries.
- In case of a situation where visitors are not observing the safe conduct regulations they may be asked to exit the premise or escorted off the hospital grounds. We
Artemis Hospitals wish you a pleasant visit and earnestly thank you for your cooperation.
The front entrance of the hospital facilitates valet parking which is available readily.
Paid Parking Charges
Valet Parking- Rs. 100 per entry
4 wheeler- Rs. 50 for 4 hours, more than 4 hours and till 24 hours Rs. 100 (Multiple entry allowed)
2 wheelers- Rs. 15 for 8 hours, more than 8 hours and till 24 hours Rs. 30 (Multiple entry allowed)
A 24-hour Automated Teller Machine is located in the Lobby and lower ground floor level.
An assorted range of appetizing snacks, meal, light refreshment and other nutritious food options are all available at our well thought out hospital’s cafeteria. The café serves fresh and scrumptious food and are best way to replenish oneself during your visit to the hospital. The cafeteria is located on the Ground Floor, near the entrance of the hospital. Dining options at Artemis are open 24 hours, everyday
In-room dining is available for attendants; same can be ordered on extension no. 7811 or 7812
Breakfast: 08:00 am - 10:00 am
Lunch: 01:00 am - 03:00 pm
Dinner: 07:30 pm - 09:30 pm
Complaint & Feedback
In case of any complaints or feedback, please feel free to send out a mail to the Medical Superintendent Dr. Anjali Kaul at email@example.com
A leading medical speciality centre, Artemis Hospitals was established in 2007 and is promoted by Apollo Tyres. Artemis is designed as one of the most advanced healthcare facility provider in India and constitutes a seamless integration of diagnostic, day care and critical care service.
Monday to Saturday - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM