We, at Artemis Joint Replacement & Orthopaedics Centre, are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. You can be assured that the care you receive at Orthopaedic centre is the most advanced than any place you could find elsewhere in the nation. Among other things, our state-of-the-art facility includes laboratory, MRI, 64-slice CT scan and Physical Therapy units, providing our patients with the convenience of all round orthopedic care. Our physicians are continually applying the newest and most advanced techniques for the care of musculoskeletal injuries, providing our patients with a variety of choices for their orthopaedic cure.
We are uniquely positioned to provide comprehensive, quality care for you and your family. Not surprisingly, orthopaedic centre has become the regional resource and preferred referral destination for orthopaedic problems. General physicians choose to refer their patients to our specialists because they know from experience whom to trust.
We are dedicated to providing state of the art care to all patients afflicted with painful bone, muscle, tendon and joint cartilage disorders. Our physicians and staff strive to facilitate our patients' return to activities that have been prevented due to musculoskeletal injuries or arthritis by employing innovative surgical and non-surgical techniques.
Speciality care provided includes:
• Sports Medicine
• Shoulder Arthroscopy and Reconstruction
• Total Joint Reconstruction
• Foot and Ankle Reconstruction
• Hand Surgery
• Knee Arthroscopy and Reconstruction
• Spinal Surgery
• Non-surgical management of spine and back pain
• Cartilage transplantation
• Fracture and Musculoskeletal Trauma surgery
• Bone density screening with management of Osteoporosis
• Hip resurfacing
Child & adolescent treatments for:
• Scoliosis & Spinal Deformity
• Dislocated (by birth) hip reconstruction
• Hip replacement for congenital dislocation
• Foot deformity including club foot
• Limb lengthening surgery and height gain procedure
• Perthes disease treatment
• Slipped Capital Femoral Physis
Lower limb deformity correction
• Proximal Focal Femoral Deficiency (PFFD)
• GENU VALGUM / GENU VARUM
• Fibular & Tibial Hemimelia
Upper limb deformity correction
• Radical club hand
• Deformity after fractures
It is our privilege to provide care to you.
A leading medical speciality centre, Artemis Hospitals was established in 2007 and is promoted by Apollo Tyres. Artemis is designed as one of the most advanced healthcare facility provider in India and constitutes a seamless integration of diagnostic, day care and critical care service.
Monday to Saturday - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM