Dr. Anjali Kumar is an alumnus of prestigious Lady Hardinge Medical College and possesses over 23 years of post graduate experience in the field.
She is a renowned gynecological endoscopic surgeon, having done certificate course in endoscopy from Ethicon endosurgery institute and world association of Laparoscopic surgeons and has till date performed many complicated gynecological laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries (Total laparoscopic hysterectomies ,Laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomies, Lap ovarian cystectomies, laparoscopic fertility enhancing surgeries, Laparoscopic myomectomies and operative hysteroscopic surgeries).
She also has special interest in high risk obstetrics and fetal medicine and has attended and has been invited as faculty in various national and international conferences in these subjects
She has developed a technique called ‘Reverese Uterine Closure technique’ for suturing of very thin lower uterine segment in previous LSCS patients. This technique was presented, published and accepted at the apex national conference (AICOG) as ‘Kumar’s Technique’.
She has pioneered the concept of ‘Natural Child Birth’ in and around NCR. She is the first one to start patient educational programs and labor preparation antenatal classes for the expectant couples in Gurgaon. Developed patient strategies and labor protocols to increase normal delivery rates and decrease caesarean /instrumental deliveries. Encouraged and successfully did a lot of VBAC (Vaginal Births After Ccaesarean) cases.
She routinely employs and encourages labor analgesia methods (inhalational analgesia, epidurals, paracervical /pudendal blocks for easy and comfortable birthing experience.
She has been actively contributing to the society through electronic & print media and has featured in various television talk shows by Doordarshan (DD news), NDTV (Bringing up babies, WE the people) and Khabrein Aaj Tak, etc. She has authored a book on pregnancy, ‘I am Blesssed’ for the expectant couples and a small booklet on breastfeeding for the new mothers. She also features in various columns on gynaecology related issues in leading newspapers and magazines like Savvy, Good Housekeeping etc.
Dr. Anjali Kumar has been practicing in Gurgaon for more than 13 years and has successfully managed various challenging and complicated gynaecologic and obstetric cases in Gurgaon and referred cases from all over Haryana.
In the past, she has headed the obstetrics and gynaecology departments at Paras Hospital, Gurgaon and various army hospitals during her stint with Army Medical Corps and was recognized as a Graded Specialist in Gynaecology.
• Life member of Federation of Obstetrics And Gynecological Societies Of India (FOGSI)
• Life member - Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
• Life member Indian Fertillity Society
• Executive Member- Gurgaon Obstetric and Gynecologic Society
• Executive member- Indian Menopause Society, Gurgaon Chapter
• Life member NARCHI
• Life member - Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopist
HONORS AND AWARDS
She has been invited as faculty, panelist and speaker in various national and international conferences.
• Gynaecologic Endoscopy
• Vaginal surgeries
• High Risk Obstetrics
• Fetal Medicine
• Endometriosis-Varied presentations, medical and surgical management
• Laparoscopic hysterectomies (TLH ,LAVH)
• Laparoscopic myomectomies
• Laparoscopic ovarian cystectomies
• Laparoscopic fertility enhancing surgeries
• Laparoscopic management of ectopic pregnancy (Tubal preservation surgeries)
• Hysteroscopic septal resections, Synechiolysis
• Hysteroscopic polypectomy, myomectomy ,tubal cannulation
• All vaginal and abdominal surgeries
• High risk deliveries.
A leading medical speciality centre, Artemis Hospitals was established in 2007 and is promoted by Apollo Tyres. Artemis is designed as one of the most advanced healthcare facility provider in India and constitutes a seamless integration of diagnostic, day care and critical care service.
Monday to Saturday - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM