• Dr Anil Khetarpal has more than 29 years of experience in the practice and teaching of pathology in various military hospitals of country including TATA main hospital, Jamshedpur.
• He has been Professor and head, Department of Pathology, Laboratory Science & Molecular Medicine, at the Army hospital (R & R), Delhi cantonment, Base hospital Delhi Cantonment and Armed forces transfusion centre Delhi Cantonment.
• He has MCI teaching experience in Pathology of 19 years.
• He has been a Member, National Blood Transfusion Council, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India representing Armed Forces Medical Services (October 2005 – January 2009).
• Recognized postgraduate teacher in Pathology of Delhi University (February 2005 – Present).
• Medical Council of India (MCI) Inspector for recognition of MD Pathology & MD Transfusion Medicine courses in Medical Colleges (2008 – 2010).
• He has several publications in national and international journals
Recipient of Armed forces Medical research committee best original paper award for 2013
Life member – Indian Association of Pathologist & Microbiologist
Life member – Indian Society of Hematology & Blood Transfusion
Life member – Indian society of Blood Transfusion & Immuno Hematology
Life member – Indian society of Cytology
Life member – Medical Journal, Armed Forces India
Honours and Awards
Chief of Army Staff Commendation - (15 Aug 1980)
Army Commander Commendation - (15 Jan 2006)
Chief of Army Staff Commendation - (15 Aug 2006)
Chief of Army Staff Commendation - (15 Jan 2007)
Sena Medal ( Distinguished) - (15 Jan 2009)
United Nations Medal for UN Peace keeping - (June 1993)
mission in Cambodia
Transfusion Medicine, Apheresis, Stem Cells in regenerative medicine and Bone Marrow Transplantation
• Stem Cell Harvesting and Cryopreservation
• Blood Components Manufacture and Quality Assurance.
A leading medical speciality centre, Artemis Hospitals was established in 2007 and is promoted by Apollo Tyres. Artemis is designed as one of the most advanced healthcare facility provider in India and constitutes a seamless integration of diagnostic, day care and critical care service.
Monday to Saturday - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM