Dr Manish Julaha is currently working as a Consultant-Head & Neck Onco surgery at Artemis Hospital. Prior to joining Artemis Hospital, he was with Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon. He has been thoroughly trained in Head & Neck Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. Apart from this he is also extensively competent in all Head & Neck cancer surgeries. He has also keen interest in oral & thyroid cancer. Dr. Julaha is credited with national and international publications and various paper presentations at national and international conferences .
• Association of Otolaryngologists of India
• India Association of surgical oncology
• The Foundation for Head & Neck Oncology
HONOURS AND REWARDS
Lala Kotu Ram Memorial Award by AOI, Haryana Clinical Focus Head & Neck Oncology
• Oral Cavity Cancers
• Thyroid & Parathyroid tumours
• Laryngeal tumours
• Nasal & Paranasal sinus tumours
• Parotid & Other salivary gland tumours
• Neck Dissection
• Laser Excision of early cancers
• Rotation & Pedicle flap reconstruction.
A leading medical speciality centre, Artemis Hospitals was established in 2007 and is promoted by Apollo Tyres. Artemis is designed as one of the most advanced healthcare facility provider in India and constitutes a seamless integration of diagnostic, day care and critical care service.
Monday to Saturday - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM