Dr. Geeta B Nath is an eminent senior obstetrician, gynecologist, laparoscopic surgeon and infertility specialist with a vast experience of more than 25 years in her field. She has been treating all high risk patients nationally and internationally. She had been recruited as a national trainer for health workers with Voluntary Health Associates of India, New Delhi. She also has to her credit a book on Menopause published by VHAI, New Delhi. Dr. Nath also regularly writes for a website on parenting and maternal health and was on the editorial board of Obstetrician & Gynecology quarterly magazine, Gurgaon.
She is the President of All Assam women writers association, Gurgaon branch.
She is also Vice President of Assam Satra Mahasabha, New Delhi Branch
• Life member Indian Medical Association
• Life member Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society of India
• Life member Indian Menopause society
• Life member Indian Fertility society
• Executive member Gurgaon Obstetric & Gynaecological society
HONORS AND AWARDS
Bharat Jyoti Award
Bharatiya Chikitsak Ratna Award
International Medical Excellence Award
Indira Gandhi Women Achiever Award
Rajiv Gandhi Achiever Award
High risk pregnancies
All open and laparoscopic gynecological surgeries
Infertility treatment - counseling, hormonal treatment, ovulation induction, follicular monitoring, intrauterine insemination and in vitro fertilization
High Risk Pregnancy- (pregnancy with younger than age 15, older than age 35; weight (pre-pregnancy weight under 100 lb or obesity); height (under five feet); history of complications during previous pregnancies (including stillbirth, fetal loss, preterm labor and/or delivery, small-for-gestational age baby, large baby, pre-eclampsia or eclampsia); more than five previous pregnancies; bleeding during the third trimester; abnormalities of the reproductive tract; uterine fibroids; hypertension; Rh incompatibility; gestational diabetes; infections of the vagina and/or cervix; kidney infection; fever; acute surgical emergency (appendicitis, gallbladder disease, bowel obstruction); post-term pregnancy; pre-existing chronic illness (such as asthma, autoimmune disease, cancer, sickle cell anemia, tuberculosis, herpes, AIDS, heart disease, kidney disease, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, diabetes).
• Minimally invasive gynaecology
• Diagnostic and operative Hysteroscopy
• Diagnostic and operative laparoscopy for unexplained infertility, chronic pelvic
• Pain, diagnose and treat endometriosis, treat ectopic pregnancy, remove scar
• Tissues/adhesiolysis, ovarian cystectomy, hysterectomy, oophreactomy, to treat fibroids (myomectomy)
• Abdominal hysterectomy, vaginal hysterectomy
• Colposcopy , cryosurgery, LEEP procedure, D&C
• Diagnostic laparoscopy for unexplained pelvic pain, unexplained infertility, history of pelvic infection
• Abdominal hysterectomy, vaginal hysterectomy, Colposcopy , cryosurgery, LEEP procedure D&c.
A leading medical speciality centre, Artemis Hospitals was established in 2007 and is promoted by Apollo Tyres. Artemis is designed as one of the most advanced healthcare facility provider in India and constitutes a seamless integration of diagnostic, day care and critical care service.
Monday to Saturday - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM