Dr. Tyagi is a renowned surgeon and ardent contributor in the field of Orthopedic & Spine Surgery.
He has extensive training and experience in all spine related problems including spinal trauma, spinal infections, spinal tumour, spinal deformity & other adult degenerative conditions. He is well trained in both intradural as well as extradural pathologies of spine. He is doing all sorts of complex surgeries from cervical spine to sacrum by both anterior and/or posterior approach. He likes doing complex scoliosis surgeries and orthopedic trauma/fractures.
He has a rich experience of working in institutes like Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Apollo Hospital , primus hospital and Fortis hospital.
1) Association of Spine Surgeons of India
2) indian Orthopaedic association
3) Uttar Pradesh Orthopaedic Association.
4) Delhi Orthopaedic Association
5) Delhi Spine society
1) minimally invasive spine surgery
2) endoscopic spinal procedures
3) cranio-cervical junction problems.
1) Microscopic/endoscopic disectomies for radicular pains.
2) nucleoplasty/annuloplasty for disc Related back pains.
3) Radiofrequency nerve ablation for degenerative spine pain.
4) Minimally invasive spinal fracture fixation.
5) Mini incision spinal fusion procedures.
6) cervical/lumbar spinal nerve root block.
7) spinal deformity correction.
A leading medical speciality centre, Artemis Hospitals was established in 2007 and is promoted by Apollo Tyres. Artemis is designed as one of the most advanced healthcare facility provider in India and constitutes a seamless integration of diagnostic, day care and critical care service.
Monday to Saturday - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM