Dr. Noaline has extensive experience in all aspects of Nuclear Medicine, both diagnostic and therapeutic. She brings with her several years experience of reporting whole body PET-CT studies, Cardiac PET studies, Myocardial perfusion studies as well as innumerable other nuclear medicine procedures, including intra-operative use of hand held gamma probe. She has special interest in the treatment of patients of carcinoma thyroid with high dose I-131 therapy. In her previous employment, she played a major role in guiding the Department of Nuclear Medicine and PET CT through the NABH programme (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers) through successive years, creating all workflow processes and documentation related to the same.
• Member of Society of Nuclear Medicine, India (SNMI)
• Member-Association of Nuclear medicine Physicians of India (ANMPI)
• Member-World Association of Radiopharmaceutical and Molecular Therapy (WARMTH).
• Registered and certified by AERB for the administration of radio-isotopes
• MCI Registration No: 15832
• DMC Registration No: 8097
HONORS AND AWARDS
• Well versed in all aspects of Nuclear Medicine, both diagnostic and therapeutic, with special interest in Oncology and Cardiology.
• Radiotherapy planning using PET CT.
• High Dose I-131 therapy for the treatment of thyroid cancer.
A leading medical speciality centre, Artemis Hospitals was established in 2007 and is promoted by Apollo Tyres. Artemis is designed as one of the most advanced healthcare facility provider in India and constitutes a seamless integration of diagnostic, day care and critical care service.
Monday to Saturday - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM