Dr. Sarup brings to our hospital, his 24 years of experience in the field of orthopaedic surgery. He has trained at centers of excellence in India such as PGIMER Chandigarh, KEM and Nair Hospitals in Mumbai. A significant part of his training was completed in the United Kingdom where he obtained his FRCS & MCh Ortho qualifications.
Dr. Sarup super-specialises in the field of Paediatric Orthopaedics and Spine surgery. He has been awarded a fellowship in the above field in the Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Glasgow in 1998.
Dr. Sarup is first qualified pediatric orthopedic surgeon who set up practice in Delhi. He started the Paediatric Orthopaedic Unit at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in 2004. He developed the paediatric orthopaedic and spine division at Medanta Medicity in 2009 where he was heading this speciality. He has a special interest in Congenital Hip Dislocations, Club foot Deformity and Scoliosis correction.
• The Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons at Glasgow
• Indian Arthroplasty Association
• The Indian Orthopedic association
• Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India
• The Bombay Orthopedic Society
• The Delhi Orthopedic Association
• The Spine Society, Delhi
• AP Spine Association
• Pediatric Orthopedic Deformities
• Scoliosis & Kyphosis (Spinal Deformity Correction)
• Knee & Hip replacements
• Adult Spine Surgery
Child & adolescent treatments for:
• Scoliosis & Spinal Deformity
• Dislocated (by birth) hip reconstruction
• Hip replacement for congenital dislocation
• Foot deformity including club foot
• Limb lengthening surgery and height gain procedure
• Perthes disease treatment
• Slipped Capital Femoral Physis
Lower limb deformity correction
1. Proximal Focal Femoral Deficiency (PFFD)
2. GENU VALGUM / GENU VARUM
3. Fibular & Tibial Hemimelia
Upper limb deformity correction
1. Radical club hand
2. Deformity after fractures.
A leading medical speciality centre, Artemis Hospitals was established in 2007 and is promoted by Apollo Tyres. Artemis is designed as one of the most advanced healthcare facility provider in India and constitutes a seamless integration of diagnostic, day care and critical care service.
Monday to Saturday - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM