Dr. (Col) MS Sandhu was the Senior Consultant (Hon’y) Interventional Cardiology at Batra Hospital and Medical Research Center, New Delhi before joining Artemis. He had a distinguished career in the Army Medical Corps and was last posted as Senior Adviser (Medicine and Cardiology) at Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt and was also holding appointment of Addl. Professor of Medicine and Cardiology at Army College of Medical Sciences, Delhi Cantt. He has been actively involved in teaching postgraduate students in Medicine and Cardiology and has also been a Principal Investigator in Research projects of Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India and Armed Forces Medical Research Committee. He has had the honour of being the accompanying Cardiologist to The President of India on tours.
• Association of Physicians of India
• Cardiological Society of India
• American Heart Association
• American College of Cardiology
• European Society of Cardiology
• European Association of Percutaneous Interventions
• Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions
• Complex Coronary Interventions
• Rotational Atherectomy
• Transradial Interventions
• Peripheral Interventions including Carotid and Renal
• Device Closure of Congenital Heart Defects
• Pacemakers, ICD’s and Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy Implants
• Balloon Valvuloplasty.
A leading medical speciality centre, Artemis Hospitals was established in 2007 and is promoted by Apollo Tyres. Artemis is designed as one of the most advanced healthcare facility provider in India and constitutes a seamless integration of diagnostic, day care and critical care service.
Monday to Saturday - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM