After finishing two years fellowship in Paediatric cardiology, she joined pool officer ship at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, and worked there for three years and gained proficiency in clinical Paediatric Cardiology and its application to patient care. She has an extensive experience in Paediatric and neonatal Echo, Trans-esophageal echocardiography and has been actively involved in the Cath lab interventions at PGI, Chandigarh. Dr. Nidhi Rawal has keen interest in research and has attended various national conferences and CMEs regularly. She has many publications (both national and international) to her credit.
• Life member- Indian Academy of Pediatrics
• Life member- Pediatric Cardiac Society of India Clinical Focus
• Pediatric Echo
• Pediatric Cath Lab interventions
• Fetal Echo Procedures
• ASD, VSD, PDA device closure
• Balloon dilatation of Pulmonary Valve / Aortic valve
• Balloon Dilatation of Coarctation of Aorta
• Balloon Atrial Septostomy.
A leading medical speciality centre, Artemis Hospitals was established in 2007 and is promoted by Apollo Tyres. Artemis is designed as one of the most advanced healthcare facility provider in India and constitutes a seamless integration of diagnostic, day care and critical care service.
Monday to Saturday - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM