Our absolute goal as a hospital it to give you the best possible care for your ailment and help you get well as soon as possible. We are dedicated to maintain the rights, dignity and well-being of all patients.
• Right to have any special preferences, spiritual and cultural needs.
• Right to have privacy & confidentiality during examination, procedures and treatment.
• Right to information about diagnosis & plan of treatment
• Right to know the expected cost of treatment
• Right to refusal or change of treatment
• Right of informed consent
• Right to access clinical records
• Right of protection from physical abuse or neglect
• Right to complain and how to voice a complaint
• To abide by all hospital rules and regulations
• To provide complete and accurate information about you and your ailment
• To be on time for your appointment with the doctor
• To follow treatment plan recommended by your healthcare providers
• To provide complete and accurate information for insurance claims
• To pay your bills on time
• To respect other patients urgent needs
• Not to take medications without the knowledge of doctors and or healthcare professionals
• To take care of your belongings• To understand the charter of rights and seek clarification, if any
A leading medical speciality centre, Artemis Hospitals was established in 2007 and is promoted by Apollo Tyres. Artemis is designed as one of the most advanced healthcare facility provider in India and constitutes a seamless integration of diagnostic, day care and critical care service.
Monday to Saturday - 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sunday - 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM